Wednesday 27 August 2014

See my images in 2015 Calendars



If you were hoping that title meant you'll find images of me in print, I'm no pin-up guy, so curb your excitement ;)

However if you are living in the North East my work is featured in two calendars, both produced by Carousel Calendars for next year. I'm Mr May in both and Mr November in one. I have to say I really rate Carousel for their design and quality; the prints are very well produced and certainly do justice to the effort put in by their photographers. The links are found below...

North East A4 calendar

Tyne and Wear A4 calendar


I finally finished my Biology degree so hopefully I'll have more blogging time available. Sorry again for the huge gaps. I'll make more of an effort!

That's all she wrote for today.

Have a good one

P x

No comments:

Post a Comment